Watergate 8 AIR
Advantage AIR tent
A classic tent design, the Watergate is what's known as a vis-à-vis tent - the two bedrooms face each other with a large living area in-between.
|Model||Exterior Height||Weight||Pack Size|
|Watergate 8 AIR||205cm||25.3kg||68 x 45 x 41 cm|
The impressive windows make the interior feel light and airy with plenty of headroom. Access comes from the two large side doors, one of which has a protective wet weather canopy for access during inclement weather and both have a secondary mesh door to keep the bugs at bay. This is a large tent, suitable for up to eight adults, but its practical shape means that it will fit most camp site pitches.
Unlike some similar models, the Watergate does not taper at the ends making the tent large inside, especially the bedrooms. Complete with a fully sewn-in groundsheet to keep the weather and insects outdoors.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Vis-à-vis style bedroom layout
- Two side doors, both with a large window and secondary mesh panel
- Wet weather entrance
- Weather protected ventilation
- Pockets in inner tents
- Inner tent dividers
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-up secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry points
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Optional side canopy (300 x 285 cm)
- Optional side canopy inner tent (120 x 255 cm)
Weathershield™ 75D - Offering a high quality 75D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
Inflatable - external inflation points