Frontier AIR Pro
- space and elegance
The ultimate inflatable awning and our new flagship model. If it's space that you require then the Frontier will meet all your requirements as it's one of the largest awnings available.
|Frontier AIR Pro||800 cm||300 cm||41 kg||99 x 47 x 47 cm|
|Inner Tent||190 cm||250 cm||1.6 kg||-|
|Sun Wing||400 cm||250 cm||3.2 kg||-|
The Frontier is eight metres wide, yet it only needs a caravan with a horizontal awning rail of just over four metres, and the depth is an impressive three metres. As will all Kampa AIR awnings, the Frontier is inflated through a single inflation point and the three front panels can be removed to make it easier to thread the awning onto the caravan. Once set up you can revel in the large open inside space with loads of room for furniture and all your other caravanning equipment.
All three centre panels can be zipped down, veranda style, or completely removed. You can even replace them with mesh panels for those hot days when you want to keep the insects out. Each of the end extensions has its own front door and a window in the rear panel so, if the extension covers your caravan window, you can still see out into the awning. The rear panels also have zipped access for any lockers behind them.
The Frontier uses our fantastic Weathershield™ Pro fabric, our favourite fabric that we use extensively throughout our range of awnings as it has proved itself time and time again due to its excellent weatherproofing and long life whilst remaining light enough for easy set up and handling. For 2017 we've made improvements to the UV protection and the coatings to make sure that Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
On top of all this, our 2017 models are now 'Limpet™ Ready' and ready to accept our NEW Limpet™ Fix System - an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning. Limpets™ come in a pack of eight and extra holes, to suit your caravan, can be made using the Limpet™ Hole Punch.
The windows all have curtains on easy run track. All the panels can be zipped out of the awning or lowered at the top and used ‘veranda’ style. Furthermore, an optional annexe can replace either of the side panels, or both, and an optional front mesh panel set is available to replace the front window panels. If weight is an issue the wall panels can be removed so that it's only necessary to feed the roof through the awning rail and simply zip the panels back in.
A unique feature to the Kampa range, the AccessoryTrack™ adds an extra line of beading running on the inside, parallel with the awning beading that connects the awning to the caravan. This allows for accessories, such as an organiser and hanging rail, to be attached to the awning through the use of a specially designed connection by Kampa.
- Inflatable - utlitising Kampa's unique one point inflation system
- Weathershield™ Pro fabric - further improved for 2017
- Adjustable height system - suits caravans with attachment points between 235-250cm high
- Can be inflated/deflated from one inflation point, all 'AirPoles' are linked together
- Upright front wall panels allow for full use of the interior space to compliment the already generous depth
- Large crystal windows ensure a good view out and internal curtains on easy-slide track for privacy
- Zip-out front panels with veranda feature
- Zip to the side end panels create a nice wet weather entrance to the awning
- Strong mudwalls to keep out draughts
- Heavy duty zips - so you won't be let down
- Quickpitch™ guying system - stronger and quicker than guylines
- Draught skirt included - prevents draughts from under the caravan
- Fixings ready to accept our optional Storm Tie Down system
- An oversized carry bag - made 50% larger making repacking your awning easier
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump
- Limpet™ Ready
- AccessoryTrack™ fitted
Available in sizes:
Fits: Suitable for caravans between the height of 235-250 cm with 400cm of straight rail
Weathershield™ Pro fabric - Our favourite fabric that we use extensively throughout the range, it has proved itseld time and time again. For 2017 we've made improvements to the UV protection and the coating to make sure that the Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
Crystal clear windows
None! AirPoles replace traditional metal and fibreglass poles